- This event has passed.
October 28, 2020 @ 8:00 pm
Virtual Townhall with Lt. Governor, Bro. Justin Fairfax and the Divine 9
Lt. Governor, Bro. Justin Fairfax and the Divine 9 are hosting a Virtual Town Hall on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at 8 pm. This Call to Action for Divine Nine Organizations in Virginia is to promote early voting before the October 31st early voting deadline in the critical 2020 election. This inspiring Town Hall is a district collaborative partnership with Bro. Fairfax to support our national program “A Voteless People is a Hopeless People.” Bro. Fairfax will be the moderator and each D9 state or regional director will be on the panel.
How can you attend the Virtual Town Hall?
- Join our social media accounts live on Facebook and Instagram to view live.
What is the ask for us as brothers?
- Attend the Virtual Townhall
- Wear your greek paraphilia on Oct. 31 and Nov. 3 to show unity.
- Post to your social media accounts and use the hashtag #VAD9VOTE
- Encourage family and friends to vote and ensure they get to the polls.
- Post the attached flyer to your social media accounts as soon as possible.
Can our chapter use this activity to meet our compliance task of completing our national program?
- Yes! The chapter must post on their social media accounts promoting the event.
- Document the evidence with pictures posted on social media with the chapter name and the hashtag #VAD9VOTE .
- More than 50% of the chapter attend the Virtual Town Hall.
- Volunteering to take citizens, etc. to the polls.
You are welcome to invite your friends, colleagues, etc. to the Virtual Town Hall. Let’s support this event as we look for reform and change with this election on Wednesday evening for one hour to hear and discuss why everyone in the greek community should come to vote.